Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Next kit making workshop and quilt delivery!

We had a great class on Saturday!  There were two of us and a very teachable and mature 11 year old who wants to make quilts for those in need.  Amazing!!  I remembered to bring my camera but did I take pictures  . . . NO!!  Hopefully next time!

Our next kit making workshop is Tues, Feb 28th from 10am to 1pm at BACC room 223.  Please bring your cutting tools if you would like to make kits. If you want to sew you are welcome to do so as well.

We are going to make a quilt delivery to Anne Arundel Medical Clinic's Pediatric unit immediately following the Feb. 28th workshop.  Anyone is welcome to join us but we probably won't be seeing any children only dropping off quilts.  I'm hoping to at least take a peak at the Pediatric floor.  I hear it is colorfully decorated and kid friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment